This website was created and is managed and operated by KOTO Co., Ltd.
1.Specification on this website
This website was made using the following technology;
This website conforms to the specification of XHTML1.0 of W3C.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and above
Firefox : the latest version
Google Chrome : the latest version
Copyright concerning our website as well as all text, photographs, illustrations and other copyrightable contents displayed on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Contents") shall lie with KOTO and/or the provider of such Contents.
3.The trademarks and logos
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned by KOTO and that are displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by KOTO to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
4.Updating this website
Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. KOTO may make improvements and/or changes in the products presented on this website without notice.
5.Waiver of Liability etc.
Each item of Contents on our website was prepared with due care and displayed after confirmation.Neither KOTO nor the provider of such Contents shall have any liability concerning the accuracy, suitability or completeness etc. thereof.Further, neither KOTO nor any such provider shall have any liability with respect to damages of any nature arising out of such information. Persons using information obtained from our website do so based on their own choice and upon their own responsibility.
Links to our website are not, in principle, permitted. In particular, the following links are strongly prohibited
- Links to sites which risk defaming or causing loss of public trust in the business, services and so forth of KOTO.
- Links to sites the contents of which are contrary to public order and good morals.
- Links to sites which post illegal contents, or which actually or may possibly contribute to illegal activities.
- Links to sites for business purposes or profit gain, or for the preparation of such activities.
- Links which distort KOTOu's contents through use of frames and other methods.
- Links to sites the managers or operators of which are unclear, sites whose operators are identified only by user names or other aliases, or sites which are operated indirectly through third parties.
While cookies are used to a certain extent on our website, cookies transmitted from our website do not include information which could identify an individual. When using our website through a browser which permits the choice of accepting or not accepting cookies, please understand that in the event that the receipt of cookies is rejected, inconveniences may arise such as a portion of Contents etc. on our website not being displayed.
8.Changes in Site Policy
This Site Policy maybe changed without notice.
By accessing this website, you and KOTO agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
KOTO Co., Ltd.
153 Nagahama-cho, Oike-Sagaru, Koromonotana-Dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8201, Japan